Above ground pool install

Re: Above ground pool install - Pool supply world is incompetent and so is sharkline

ebedymaj.jpg

Almost done. Two pavers left, the last two I cracked. Have to hit home depot on the way home from work tomorrow.

I opened a ticket up with pool supply world hope I get them by the weekend.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I am so sorry! You are not the only one who has dealt with this. It is an ongoing problem with the Matrix. I'm glad I never ordered it and went with the Venture. Never had any issues with mine. Good luck getting new replacement replacement parts.

Sorry about those parts. I keep reading about that happening to people but we still want a Matrix and will order it plenty early before season so we can try to get replacement parts too if needed! Hope you get that settled soon so you can begin enjoying your new pool!

Yeah another 4 cuffs on order. Their headquarters in NY was deserted at 4pm when my brother went over there for me. He works 5 min from from there.

PSW said their products are great and their customer service sucks. I can't recommend sharkline at this point when they are completely incompetent of knowing how to properly package their own product for shipment.

At this point I have another weekend wasted and wish I went with a different pool. I went American made for a number of reasons, now I second guess this.
Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

SHARKLINE makes great products as a whole but the Matrix has some flaws with these cuffs. You are not the only one who has received broken cuffs in your order. I think it's just that style of pool. I don't know why the cuffs are so cheap and come broken but I do know that I'm so glad I did not buy the Matrix and went with the Venture as I did not have one issue with my pool or it's parts... except that the instructions were nonexistent!

SHARKLINE makes great products as a whole but the Matrix has some flaws with these cuffs. You are not the only one who has received broken cuffs in your order. I think it's just that style of pool. I don't know why the cuffs are so cheap and come broken but I do know that I'm so glad I did not buy the Matrix and went with the Venture as I did not have one issue with my pool or it's parts... except that the instructions were nonexistent!

Its not that they are cheap, they are solid. Packaging sucks. All they have to do is tape all the cuffs together. They actually line up so that if they are taped together the prongs are protected. Any competent logistics / shipping manager would figure that out after a few complaints.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

John, can you please PM me your order number? I am happy to get this sorted out for you. You can also reach me directly at 602-734-2317 (no hold time). Sorry I am just now seeing this on the forum...not sure how I missed this one, but that is totally my fault!

Blake

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.