Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: landscaping

1. Back To Top    #1

landscaping

has anyone done anything like this before? what does your landscaping look like around your intex or other kind of pool? This is not my picture

above-ground-pool-deck-designs-the-ideas-for-your-best-style-above-600x450.jpg

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: landscaping

I like that must be in a warmer Climate though. I was looking to see if any has done Ivy on lattice that covers the bottom of there deck. Would also like to find some designs of Large rope for the deck rails. I do like this look though.
    20'x54" intex ultra Sand filter. with SWG Still work in progress will have Resin 24" fence around the top. Hooked to a 10x6 Deck that is attached to another 10'x6' Kids Club house. Slide from main deck into pool. Intex softwall lights. Kenwood Marine radio sealed in a deck box all Bluetooth controlled with Pyle 5" outdoor speakers.

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP blu _I_hen! I'm sure anything is possible with a vivid imagination and lots of money!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

4. Back To Top    #4

We are still working on our landscaping. Only a third of the way around so far. Husband finished the deck last summer, and hope to have most of the landscaping finished this year.

Yvette in Burleson, TX
    AG 54" 12x24 partially buried

5. Back To Top    #5

I just watched a video on utube and a lady had wrapped her intex with that straw like bamboo fencing. I liked it.....but didn't at the same time....if that makes any sence....lol
    Intex Ultra Frame 18' x 52"
    Intex 3000 gph Sand Filter Pump, Intex Salt Water System SWG
    Hayward Thru Wall Skimmer and stock return line
    Two Hayward I lets
    Florida/Alabama

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by finydb View Post
    We are still working on our landscaping. Only a third of the way around so far. Husband finished the deck last summer, and hope to have most of the landscaping finished this year.

This is really nice! Thanks for sharing!

7. Back To Top    #7

Wow love the decking that looks great. Can't wait for the weather around here to clear up so I can get started. Great Job!!!!
    20'x54" intex ultra Sand filter. with SWG Still work in progress will have Resin 24" fence around the top. Hooked to a 10x6 Deck that is attached to another 10'x6' Kids Club house. Slide from main deck into pool. Intex softwall lights. Kenwood Marine radio sealed in a deck box all Bluetooth controlled with Pyle 5" outdoor speakers.

8. Back To Top    #8

Beautiful, keep them coming...
    Our Build 2016 14.5' x 26' IG Pebble, 14.5K Gal. 3.5' - 6.5' deep, 5 returns, 2 Skimmers, Hayward VS pump, Hayward 525 Cartridge Filter, Hayward E-Command 4, Heliocol Solar, Hayward LED Light, Paramount Ultraviolet, Polaris 280, AquaRite Pro, T-CELL-15, Sense and Dispense (HL-CHEM), Ph Dispense System (AQL-CHEM3) , Taylor K-2006 with SpeedStir

9. Back To Top    #9

TFP Guide

I'm going with a nautical theme around my above ground intex as it sort of resembles a big boat...lol... My next job is wondering how I'm going to disguise my ugly beige steel colourbond fence.... :-/ I've got colour scheme in mind, white and different kinds of blues, mostly washed out colours... I've been scouring ebay for things like nautical towel hangers, lifesaver rings, deck chairs, wooden anchors... Stuff along those lines..
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...lice-of-heaven

10. Back To Top    #10

Lacy I was thinking the same kind of theme kind of by using large rope for the deck rails etc. I was thinking about pier post around the outside.
    would love that look.

11. Back To Top    #11

TFP Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Havlc2u View Post
    Lacy I was thinking the same kind of theme kind of by using large rope for the deck rails etc. I was thinking about pier post around the outside.
    would love that look.
    Yes, large rope... OMG I can use that around the base of my rectangle to act as a barrier for the river rocks I plan to use... THANK YOU Havlc2u
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...lice-of-heaven

12. Back To Top    #12

My pool area (still under construction) decor is "careless fisherman". I am working on my dock w/ pilings, net, dock cleats - also has a slide. It is a partial bury Doughboy and the buried side is awaiting sod, the side that has no decking and you can see the pool wall has old fishnet hung on it, more pilings and a life ring. My youngest daughter spends 99% of her pool time in her floatie boat, the whole marina thing was her idea and it has gotten a little out of hand, he he!

I am really liking it esp. because I grew up on the coast and we now live in high desert area of idaho. Our home also has cedar shake siding like a beach house so it works!
    12 x 28 Doughboy Dinosaur (j/k: Breckenridge) partial bury, continuous depth 9,000gal. Doughboy Power Pak I digital 1hp pump, Hayward Pro-Series 300lb sand filter. Foam panel base, Gladon wall foam, Gladon cove.

13. Back To Top    #13

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeonlove View Post
    My pool area (still under construction) decor is "careless fisherman". I am working on my dock w/ pilings, net, dock cleats - also has a slide. It is a partial bury Doughboy and the buried side is awaiting sod, the side that has no decking and you can see the pool wall has old fishnet hung on it, more pilings and a life ring. My youngest daughter spends 99% of her pool time in her floatie boat, the whole marina thing was her idea and it has gotten a little out of hand, he he!

I am really liking it esp. because I grew up on the coast and we now live in high desert area of idaho. Our home also has cedar shake siding like a beach house so it works!
    Any pics? I'd love to see it!!!

14. Back To Top    #14

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    Welcome to TFP blu _I_hen! I'm sure anything is possible with a vivid imagination and lots of money!
    I just have a vivid imagination of HAVING lots of money!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

15. Back To Top    #15

I hear you woody! Me too!

16. Back To Top    #16

I'll take some pix next week of our desert marina project, it has a long way to go but I know TFPers enjoy the ride!
    12 x 28 Doughboy Dinosaur (j/k: Breckenridge) partial bury, continuous depth 9,000gal. Doughboy Power Pak I digital 1hp pump, Hayward Pro-Series 300lb sand filter. Foam panel base, Gladon wall foam, Gladon cove.

17. Back To Top    #17

Awesome Pigeonlove! Can't wait to see pics!!!

18. Back To Top    #18

I plan to start a new thread for my landscaping project but here is a taste. In this pic still needing gate, sod, gravel...

19. Back To Top    #19

20. Back To Top    #20

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeonlove View Post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Is this your pool? I don't see a pic in the post above this one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast