Bleach Prices 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI target has a coupon for 5 off 20 for laundry products including bleach. I am not 100% sure, but I think the store brand is 2.84 for 121 oz of 8.25%. Not awesome, but better than costco.

They were a little early this year - caught me by surprise - but there are now 6 cases in my garage, headed (one at a time) for the cool, dark confines of the basement. Likely to grab some more in a day or two, but ran out of car room today. Thankfully, they didn't unbox the entire shipment this year like last - much easier to deal with 4 gallon boxes........

If I read their Julian correctly, it was born around the end of March? of 2014 - Thanks Menards!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for the info Lummy.
I actually work in Fremont so depending on how far in the east bay the local pool supply is located it might be worth it to haul chlorine on my commute back home.
Would you please post the name/location of the pool supply store?

Thanks

Does anyone know what the deterioration rate is on the menards stuff? I bought 40 gal today to serve 2 pools, tempted to go back for more since it's the first time I'm trying tfp method.

Question about bleach prices, this is my first year with my pool, so I've never really paid much attention to bleach prices. My local Sam's club sells 3 bottles (121 oz bottles) of 8.25% HE bleach for $8.50. Is this a fairly good price? Also, my local pool store sells 5 gallon containers of liquid chlorine, 12%, for $14.78, but I have to put a $7 deposit down on the container. I guess the liquid chlorine would be the better deal, but I'm going to have to run back and forth to the pool store pretty frequently to get it filled up, which is about a 30 minute ride each way. I guess it'd probably be worth it to just throw down the $21 deposit and grab 3 containers so I can keep 15 gallons on hand and go get them refilled as needed?

Leslie's has it here in Las Vegas. 2 gallons of 10% for 7.40 Not the best deal but I can't deal with walmart peeps. I can't find anything stronger anywhere and I'll be using close to 1/2 gallon a day with this heat soon.

I might have to go to costco to check what they have

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.