Bleach Prices 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
whaaaat! that must be for the sale that started yesterday! It's about time they put it on sale again. :) Now I'll have to go to target tomorrow morning before work.

Don't forget the extra 5% off if you have the target "cartwheel" app for your phone!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My hats off to all of you for finding bleach so cheap. It does not seem to be so easy here in Northern California. I just paid $3.94 for 121 ounces of clorox 8.5% regular unscented bleach at Target? Is that on par with what most of you all in California pay?

None of the pool stores around here carry liquid chlorine.

I have been buying 2-packs of 10% chlorinating liquid for $7.49 at Orchard Supply, typically 4 to 6 weeks from manufacture date. It might be a little cheaper at Home Depot or Lowes, but OSH is closer to where I live.

My pool place in town thinks there liquid chorine 12.5 is a "steal" at $5.99 a gallon...HA! Ollie's had 12.5 for $2.99 a gallon. The first case I used was fine, the second batch was not 12.5%. Said it was , but I'm thinking it was degraded because I was not hitting my numbers when adding the recommended amount from Pool Math...it was more like 9%. Good old wal-mart bleach $2.98.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.