New build in South Texas

Kim,

No critters of any kind have found their way into the pool (thankfully). Abby has been the only dog in the pool and I had to coax her in. The Danes are acting like, thanks, but no thanks.

That is great to hear! With mom taking care of the wild critters on the feeding deck you really should not have a problem with them.

The dogs.............with all of the lab in Abby has in her I thought for sure she would be in the pool all of the time. It is easier for her to not be in though. The fur in the filter and the wet doggie wanting to come inside the house LOL.

Kim

martin/diane - i meant to comment on the article in the architectural magazine - especially the one photo where it talks about the curves of the pool being designed so it looks like the water is flowing as one body of water with the river. The photo captured that intent completely and it looks exactly as if your desire was achieved. Your home and property look like a version of paradise. -karen

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The photo of the view behind the tanning shelf looking out to the river is my favorite. And I just want you to know, we picked out our dining table BEFORE I noticed its the same as yours in these photos. I am stealing your door ideas though.... -Karen

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.