Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Tap talk

1. Back To Top    #1

Tap talk

Do I have a setting wrong? I view the forums on my phone with tap talk more so than. The new posts within the threads do not load unless I manually refresh them.
    45ish year old, 16x32, 19,000, IG, Concrete/Fiberglass Hybrid in need of restoration
    Sand filter with 3/4 hp AO Smith pump. 1 skimmer, 1 main drain, 1 return

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Tap talk

Can you be more specific? I use tapatalk all the time with expected results.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

When I went to participated threads and saw this topic it showed a preview of your response. When I clicked it and went into the thread your reply didn't show up until I pulled down and released to manually refresh. It does this with any thread I've read before. It doesn't show the new posts until I refresh. Using an iPhone by the way.
    45ish year old, 16x32, 19,000, IG, Concrete/Fiberglass Hybrid in need of restoration
    Sand filter with 3/4 hp AO Smith pump. 1 skimmer, 1 main drain, 1 return

4. Back To Top    #4

Oh, I am not sure how the iphone app compares to the android that is now TT4, but that does not seem right for either TT2 or TT4 (on android). I would think it is not likely a forum issue.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

5. Back To Top    #5

In settings select auto refresh. If your looking at all the threads you will still have to drag down to see the new posts.

I have iPhone also.
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.