Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool Build Davidsonville MD

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool Build Davidsonville MD

I meant to post these as I went along....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    700 sq. ft./30,000 gal, gunite pool; Pebble Sheen Aqua Blue Finish, Salt Water Generator, Pentair Heat Pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool Build Davidsonville MD

[attachment=2:22vgapmd]photo-13.JPG[/attachment:22vgapmd][attachment=1:22vgapmd]photo-12.JPG[/attachment:22vgapmd][attachment=0:22vgapmd]photo-11.JPG[/attachment:22vgapmd]
    700 sq. ft./30,000 gal, gunite pool; Pebble Sheen Aqua Blue Finish, Salt Water Generator, Pentair Heat Pump

3. Back To Top    #3

[attachment=2:1npr1241]photo-10.JPG[/attachment:1npr1241][attachment=1:1npr1241]photo-9.JPG[/attachment:1npr1241][attachment=0:1npr1241]photo-8.JPG[/attachment:1npr1241]

4. Back To Top    #4

[attachment=2:1kxw43dp]photo-7.JPG[/attachment:1kxw43dp][attachment=1:1kxw43dp]photo-6.JPG[/attachment:1kxw43dp][attachment=0:1kxw43dp]photo-5.JPG[/attachment:1kxw43dp]

5. Back To Top    #5

[attachment=2:23jup2nr]photo-4.JPG[/attachment:23jup2nr][attachment=1:23jup2nr]photo-3.JPG[/attachment:23jup2nr][attachment=0:23jup2nr]photo-2.JPG[/attachment:23jup2nr]

6. Back To Top    #6

[attachment=1:14sh4gfm]photo-1.JPG[/attachment:14sh4gfm][attachment=0:14sh4gfm]photo.JPG[/attachment:14sh4gfm]

7. Back To Top    #7

Looks Great!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing!!
    24X44 IG Vinyl Custom Shaped Pool, Starite S7M400 Cartridge Filter, Starite Sumpermax VS Pump, built July 2015, TF-100 Test Kit, Pentair Intellichlor IC40 SWG, NG Starite SR400 Heater, Easytouch with Screen Logic, Magicstream Laminars, Bullfrog A7 Spa

8. Back To Top    #8

Beautiful! Do those woods have critters that will like your pool too?
    - Vanessa
    Almost done! 15x30 IG 3ft-8ft deep | SWG | Spa w/ 400K Natural Gas heater | Blue Granite Pebble sheen | JEP 1.5 VS pump | DE Filter | White/Tan/Charcoal Brick Pavers | Bronze Screen | Solar Panels

9. Back To Top    #9

That is one gorgeous pool! Well done!
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

10. Back To Top    #10

TFP Guide

Beautiful pool and setting! I like the stone wall and the repeating circular sections of the pool.

What builder did you use? I ask because ours, Vista Pro Landscape and Design, is from Davidsonville as well.
    18'x38' Rectangle (3'-8 1/2' deep w/ diving board) - 27K gal. w/ gray plaster
    Hayward equipment (cartridge filter, 2-speed pump, SWCG, automation) View Our Build
    Coverstar automatic pool cover | StoneMakers concrete retaining wall and decking
    Spring 2013 Build | Dolphin Active 20 robot cleaner | Support TFP!

11. Back To Top    #11

I used www.estradadesignbuild.com

I know James as well. He's a great guy. I'm sure your pool will turn out great.

12. Back To Top    #12

Your pool looks great! We are in Maryland too. Who did your walls and patio - looks very impressive! We are looking for a contractor.

Thanks!
    MJ
    27,675 GAL IG Gunite pool, Jandy 2HP E Plus Pump, Nature 2 Fusion Soft salt water and mineral sanitizing system , Jandy CL460 Filter
    41 x 21', 740 sq/ft w/ 2 LED Jandy Water Colors Large, 18" Raised 8' Perimeter Spa with LED Jandy Water Colors Small, Jandy LRZ 400K BTU Heater
    Polaris 280 Clearner. 2080 SQ/FT Techo Bloc Blu 60 Decking with 424 face/ft Techo-bloc Mini Creta retaining walls with lighting.

NEXT Purchase: TF-100 test kit

13. Back To Top    #13

14. Back To Top    #14

They did a really nice job. Our pool builder subs out his patio and wall work, I assumed all pool builders did. I have received a few quotes for our retaining walls (424 sq face feet) using techo bloc mini-creta wall and it's roughly 20K. The walls go from about 18" in height to about 45". I was really surprised at the cost of these.

If you don't mind me asking, was your wall similar in price? What material did you use.

Thanks so much, appreciate the info!
    MJ
    27,675 GAL IG Gunite pool, Jandy 2HP E Plus Pump, Nature 2 Fusion Soft salt water and mineral sanitizing system , Jandy CL460 Filter
    41 x 21', 740 sq/ft w/ 2 LED Jandy Water Colors Large, 18" Raised 8' Perimeter Spa with LED Jandy Water Colors Small, Jandy LRZ 400K BTU Heater
    Polaris 280 Clearner. 2080 SQ/FT Techo Bloc Blu 60 Decking with 424 face/ft Techo-bloc Mini Creta retaining walls with lighting.

NEXT Purchase: TF-100 test kit

15. Back To Top    #15

That looks great, do you find yourself jumping from the upper level into the pool?
    18k: IG: Black Granite Liner: Aspen: 16x33.5: SWG: Polaris 280

My pool build new-pool-build-in-nh-t60957.html

16. Back To Top    #16

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan9
    They did a really nice job. Our pool builder subs out his patio and wall work, I assumed all pool builders did. I have received a few quotes for our retaining walls (424 sq face feet) using techo bloc mini-creta wall and it's roughly 20K. The walls go from about 18" in height to about 45". I was really surprised at the cost of these.

If you don't mind me asking, was your wall similar in price? What material did you use.

Thanks so much, appreciate the info!
    That seems very high, but it is hard to tell with-out seeing what type of prep they need to do. Walls in my are (New England) go fro about $35-40 sq ft Installed. Do not forget you have to pay for the 12-18" they bury as well, make sure when you calculate Sq Ft you include that.
    24X44 IG Vinyl Custom Shaped Pool, Starite S7M400 Cartridge Filter, Starite Sumpermax VS Pump, built July 2015, TF-100 Test Kit, Pentair Intellichlor IC40 SWG, NG Starite SR400 Heater, Easytouch with Screen Logic, Magicstream Laminars, Bullfrog A7 Spa