Conversion beginning

After shocking at 7:00 pm last night results were way up again, even with right % of chlorine....test was orange, so I skipped doing it again before bed. The 50-50 result was bright yellow and little beyond my 5 way test still.

Tested again this morning and its still right at the above level of my test even after the heavy rain from last night. Did not add chlorine this morning. Kit will be here TODAY! YAY!

I think you need more info huh...
The results are exactly the same.....however, darling husband used the rest of the 6% bleach then I tested and got those results, but I didn't realize he hadn't put it all in there, after test he added 52 more oz of 8.25% to get it up to 15 and it wasn't retested for FC and CC, then this mornings test was the one I just posted. So I'm guessing I need to slam again and test very accurately tonight to get true results? I'm off today so I can work on it and get it brushed down again today, did brush it down some yesterday too.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Keep going! Kill everything!!! You're very close to having a 100% clean pool that is truly trouble free. It's worth the extra work to rid everything now....we promise.

We were until storms started coming back in, it's rained for 3 days like crazy but I think we are almost to the end. Been losing about 3 ppm of FC overnight and 1 in CC. Still slamming, hopefully tonight to tomorrow will be the one!

I have a question.....
how much does rain effect this SLAM process....
You know we have been slamming now for a while. We are still losing 3 ppm overnight, however last night we lost 5 and the night before 4. Its been raining all week and finally we are bright sunshine today. The pool is so crystal clear its UNREAL! I dont think its ever been that way since we got the thing...THANK YOU.....but how long are we going to stay at 3 and now going in reverse? I picked up the CYA but have not added anything besides the bleach. Im using the pool calculator and doing stirct measuring, the bleach we are using is 6% and every night we test first and start at 0 (since its gone all day without adding) add bleach per calculator, test 30-45 minutres later, and its putting us at around 20-22. Leave till morning. Test in the morning and its testsing between 17-19.

Rain really doesn't have any impact on the FC readings. If you're still dropping 4FC per night, there's still some Baqua living somewhere in the pool. The biggest thing you can do at this point is to keep brushing the heck out of everything......the stairs, skimmer, and lights being the largest spots to spend a few extra minutes on.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.