Tomorrow 3 or 4 racks of baby backs

On the playlist while cooking
Pantera Cemetary Gates
Queensryche Quiet Lucidity
Guns n Roses
Killswitch Engage
Ozzy
Metallica

My 16 yo daughter came into the kitchen, turned down the music and asked me if I was crazy while I was "singing" along to Crazy Train. Nice! I asked her if it was awesome, hilarious or terrible that the kids turn down the music in this house. She said mostly hilarious and a little awesome!

Drink
1/2 fresh squeezed orange
1 shot sweet vermouth
2 shots makers mark
1 shot crown royal vanilla
Angostura Bitters
A little water

Pool looks like this
full

dbtgallery.php

Yes, the cord tangles, but I don't care! :)

Enjoy the weekend! Happy Independence Day to all....unless you're British, then I'm sorry we had to kick your butts outa here but hey, we're friends now, right?!?!

My 16 yo daughter came into the kitchen, turned down the music and asked me if I was crazy while I was "singing" along to Crazy Train. Nice! I asked her if it was awesome, hilarious or terrible that the kids turn down the music in this house. She said mostly hilarious and a little awesome!
I'm no where near through embarrassing my 26 year old daughter yet! Must not be too bad----she keeps coming home............Every time she does we trade songs off each others play lists we like.

- - - Updated - - -

We got at least a 4 different friends pool party set up in rotation. Thank God they put wheels on ice chests!

Do you marinate your Flank Steak? If so, with what?

Thanks,

Jim R.

No, I just season it all up and let it sit for 30 min or so while the grill gets hot. Let's see if this works.

Re: ***Official 2017 BBQ, Smoking, Grilling, Baking and Beer thread***
Re: ***Official 2017 BBQ, Smoking, Grilling, Baking and Beer thread***
Fajita time!

Best thing about having a 17 yo son and 16 yo daughter is designated drivers! :thumleft:

I'm no where near through embarrassing my 26 year old daughter yet! Must not be too bad----she keeps coming home............Every time she does we trade songs off each others play lists we like.

- - - Updated - - -

We got at least a 4 different friends pool party set up in rotation. Thank God they put wheels on ice chests!

My hero! :hug:

Sounds like you have things much better planned than I do!!! :cheers:

We had an impromptu pool and BBQ party last night with my Brother, his wife, several cousins and such. It was a nice evening, but now I need to figure out what to do on my 4 day real weekend...

Our menu last night was a marinated tri-tip and some Italian sausages that we BBQ'd served with a good slaw and some fruit salad. For desert we had berry pie with ice cream AND smores roasted over our fire pit...

Now what am I going to now...:study::gone:

Right!

Some more guys crept into the play list!

System of A Down
Rage against the Machine
Judas Priest
Avenged Sevenfold
Alice in Chains

Another one of those drinks and I'll have to break this out and make Pat a YouTube video!
dbtgallery.php

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Something is not right with photobucket so I am posting this as a test. I can see my previous pic on the computer but I see a pic saying 3rd party hosting on my ipad. I saw this on Big Will posts also and not sure what is going on.

Something is not right with photobucket so I am posting this as a test. I can see my previous pic on the computer but I see a pic saying 3rd party hosting on my ipad. I saw this on Big Will posts also and not sure what is going on.

Yeah, PhotoBucket just gave the big huggy wuggy to all its users -

Photobucket has disabled third party hosting

Many web forums and Reddit are pretty lit up about the 11th hour change in TOS right before a holiday weekend.

can ii get the recipe for the cheeseburger casserole please, that would be great to make for the guests coming Monday

Thanks Ron

It is the bomb.net. here is the recipe in the cooking thread.

In Reply to your post Re: ***Official 2017 BBQ, Smoking, Grilling, Baking and Beer thread***
Ok, here's another recipe that we love. Bacon Cheeseburger casserole. It is a little involved but it makes a lot and reheats very well. Like most casseroles it gets better with age

I just picked up a 16 lb USDA Prime full packer beef brisket. It'll be prepped on Sunday, into the smoker Monday, for dinner on Tuesday. I do them pretty often, but a good Prime one is a little hard to come by. Looking forward to the 4th.

I just picked up a 16 lb USDA Prime full packer beef brisket. It'll be prepped on Sunday, into the smoker Monday, for dinner on Tuesday. I do them pretty often, but a good Prime one is a little hard to come by. Looking forward to the 4th.

PM me your address and I'll bring the beer :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.