Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: are 12x12x2 blocks ok?????

1. Back To Top    #1

are 12x12x2 blocks ok?????

Just got my 24x52 Sharkline heritage and have been putting down the pavers and then realized they called for 16x8x2 pavers and I have been putting down 12x12x2 pavers is this gonna be a problem?
    24x52 sharkline heritage agp,Hayward power flo lx 1h/p,Hayward s210 sandfilter, and tf100 test kit
    BBB method and pool rover jr

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: are 12x12x2 blocks ok?????

Should be fine.
    21' Leslies Beachland Ag Pool, 10,000 gallons, professionally installed (best money I ever spent) Hayward 16" sand filter w/Pentair two speed pump Fafco 4x20 solar heater,Aqua Trol RJ. Borates added. Hard plumbed.

3. Back To Top    #3

I sure am hoping so cause I don't feel like rediging 10 pavers cause they are good and square and level.
    24x52 sharkline heritage agp,Hayward power flo lx 1h/p,Hayward s210 sandfilter, and tf100 test kit

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by dennard
    I sure am hoping so cause I don't feel like rediging 10 pavers cause they are good and square and level.
    As long as your base plates line up with the blocks I think there will not be a problem, and I think I enjoyed leveling more than pavers LOL
    24 Ft Sharkline Matrix , ~15,200 Gallons
    Pentair SD60 w/ 2 speed 1.5 HP Dynamo pump
    Taylor K-2006 --- BBB

5. Back To Top    #5

Ye the pavers can be work but all of it so far has been a job but it will be worth it. Thank goodness for the ole 15 foot intex to cool off in.

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by dennard
    Ye the pavers can be work but all of it so far has been a job but it will be worth it. Thank goodness for the ole 15 foot intex to cool off in.

Great minds think alike, we have a 15 ft Intex about 20 feet away from where the Matrix is going. Nothing beats jumping in the pool after digging for the new pool

We are hoping to be swimming in the Matrix this weekend, can't wait to jump from 4800 to 15,200 gallons to swim in
    24 Ft Sharkline Matrix , ~15,200 Gallons
    Pentair SD60 w/ 2 speed 1.5 HP Dynamo pump
    Taylor K-2006 --- BBB

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by tick221
    We are hoping to be swimming in the Matrix this weekend, can't wait to jump from 4800 to 15,200 gallons to swim in
    Tick - you might want to double check your gallons on the new pool. I think it might be closer to 13,500. And, congrats on almost having it up and ready for swimming!
    POOL: Intex ultra new in 2014 (32 x 16 x 52) (seasonal; on concrete pad covered with 1.5" extruded or whatever foam insulation sheets - ugly, but comfy); added a through-wall skimmer; I add salt for feel. EQUIPMENT: Pentair SuperFlo pump (1HP, 2SPD); Pentair cartridge filter (200 sq. ft); Pentair MasterTemp natural gas heater (400,000 btu) Climate/Location: Eastern Nebraska