Ok people I need some help.

May 5, 2012
Oconee, Georgia
We have decided to build a pool. 18x36 vinyl rectangle. I know that I won't a pentair variable speed pump with pentair SWG. Polaris 280 with booster pump and sand filter. What I am not sure bout is the system controller. What is the best one for the money. How does it work And so forth. Also do I need two skimmers nd how many returns. Pool builder Saudi old be ok with on wide mouth skimmer and 2 returns not sure

Welcome to TFP!

If you are getting a Pentair IntelliFlo pump, you should get a Pentair brand automation system. Matching the brand of the pump and the automation system will insure that the automation system knows how to control the pump.

The Sun Touch system is fairly basic, but does everything you might want for a simple setup. If you have lots of other things you want to control, for example landscaping lights, you might well want to move up to an EasyTouch or IntelliTouch.

The number of skimmers and returns is very flexible and essentially a personal choice. I like one skimmer and two or three returns, which others I know get two or three skimmers and eight to ten returns.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.