Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Iron Maiden ATL June 23!!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Iron Maiden ATL June 23!!!

Wow growing up in the 80's and early 90's I loved these guys!!! Cant wait to see them in June in Atlanta!!!!

\m/
    Headbangers Unite!!!!!!!!!
    16 x 32 Grecian Vinyl. Salt-Aqua Plus PS-4, Hayward Pro Series Sand Filter, Hayward Ecostar SP34000vsp, Gulfstream HE-125-T-A Heat/Cool heat Pump

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Iron Maiden ATL June 23!!!

I just had to....been waiting for a good excuse to use that emoticon!

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by jhalpinjr
    Wow growing up in the 80's and early 90's I loved these guys!!! Cant wait to see them in June in Atlanta!!!!

\m/
    Headbangers Unite!!!!!!!!!
    That's funny, I was moving some boxes around in the garage today and stumbled upon a stash of tattered concert t-shirts from the early 80's! Wore the Iron Maiden til it literally hung off me in pieces! Owww...now I have a headache...
    20K gal IG plaster pool, Manually chlorinated with 6% bleach, 1.5 HP Sta-Rite Dura-Glas II pump, Pentair FNS Plus 48 DE filter, Polaris 280

4. Back To Top    #4

I had not seen those emoticons before- I like the rock band ones posted above. lol
    16 x 32 Grecian Vinyl. Salt-Aqua Plus PS-4, Hayward Pro Series Sand Filter, Hayward Ecostar SP34000vsp, Gulfstream HE-125-T-A Heat/Cool heat Pump

5. Back To Top    #5

Have you seen the movie 'Iron Maiden: Flight 666' ?
    Dickinson is a licensed, and active, 727 pilot...so they pile all the gear and all the roadies in a 727 and did a whirlwind global tour, something crazy like 30 shows in 60 days spanning the entire globe...typical Maiden.

Anyway, it's a great behind the scenes movie.
    20' X 54" Sharkline Matrix Resin AGP, 9400 Gallons, Sta-Rite 1 HP Dynamo Pump, 150 lb Pentair Sand Filter, Gorilla Pad,
    Foam Cove, Taylor K-2006 kit, BBB method, 8'X20' Fafco Sunsaver Hard Plumb, DIY Fountain, Margarittaville Fiji

My Build: one-man-one-pool-and-one-deck-agp-pics-t37172.html
    My Build 'To-Do' List for other DIY'ers: my-pool-build-list-t40249.html?hilit=list

6. Back To Top    #6

Ya I saw that documentary/film. Bruce is the Man! hard to beleive he is a licensed commercial pilot, but he is!

It should be good times!!!!