Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Intellichlor

  1. Back To Top    #1


    I need to replace the 4 pin male and female connecters that go from the cell's power cord to the power box. Will someone tell me where I can buy them. I need to replace both. Thanks

  2. Back To Top    #2

    In the Industry

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Myrtle Beach, SC aka Redneck Riveria

    Re: Intellichlor If they don't have it, chances are it's not made.
    "When your pool is sick, call the doctor, I make house calls"
    One stop pool shop, I do everything but install them. 9+ years of experience.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts