underwater light

Sounds like you may have found the junction box were the light wires comes out of the pool. My pool light switch is in the house on the wall with 4 other outdoor light switchs. So switch may not be outdoors.

jdt,

Going through the same thing now with my new pool. The previous occupants of the house I bought didn't change light bulbs (I replaced literally 30 bulbs that were burned out) so I think that's the problem. But like Mike said, the switch could be anywhere. I found an Intermatic switch on the patio around the corner from the pool that I think operates the light hidden behind a plastic storage box!

As an aside, I couldn't find a switch for the outdoor lights next to the pool and found there were switches in the flower beds (they looked like regular outdoor outlets).

I decided I'm going to replace the bulb and eliminate that variable on mine and then see if any of the switches to anything.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.