tarp question

Personally I like the idea of a cheap 24' round AGP winter cover. The actual diameter will be 27 or 28 ft. You could also get a 21ft round cover, but it may only be 24' or 25' in diameter, which may work...Just check with the seller 1st :goodjob:

Melt In The Sun said:
Wait a sec dman; dario, is this to put beneath the pool or on top?

:mrgreen: I knew someone would question me on that :goodjob:

My thought...(see Mods are allowed to lose it here or there :hammer: ) is that the cheap winter covers that are out there for AGPs, even though we typically use them for pool closings, they are nothing more than a tarp cut in either a circle or oval shape, hence avoiding the need to trim a 24x24 tarp. My thinking is that if the OP can find a nice blue 21' winter cover with a 2ft overlap it should be 25ft in diameter, hence a perfect fit for a 24' intex pool. On the other hand, a 24ft round winter cover will likely be 27-28ft in dia. and may allow the OP area around the pool area to keep towels shoes and feet out of the grass, before entering the pool.

Something like this...although now that I see the price...would mean a $50 tarp :shock: ...anyhow, something to think about

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pool-Winter-Cover-2 ... 3f025a8724

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.