19K Gallon Fiberglass Pool installation

Yeah, it's a shame what PB started doing with their commercials and charging for better access. I had to stop using it myself. If you should be inclined at some point in the future, TFP supporters receive a significant amount of storage space to upload images. Congrats on the pool and welcome to TFP! :wave:

Hurry!! I wanna see your pics!

When they lifted my fiberglass pool over my house, and basically three stories down the backside of the house for placement I don't think I took one breath until it was down on the ground. The pool builder says on one video I have that he's never seen one go that high before .. <gulp!>

We love our pool.. its simple and fits the house perfectly. No fancy bells and whistles but just what we wanted.

Maddie :flower:

oLW5liS.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

FDTjyKh.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

lBTOAYs.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

lBTOAYs.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

4WOTR9W.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
And IMG tags around the JPG links ... no need for the URL tags.

Make them look like this:
https:....pic.jpg[\img]

Then they will show in the post without having to click on them.

Looks good! I do like a lot of things about fiberglass. Have y'all been swimming in it even though you don't have concrete yet?

I used to live in South Tulsa and rode my bicycle through Coweta pretty frequently. Perhaps I came by your house at some point. Beautiful area.

Dan

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.