Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Alice cooper!!!

1. Back To Top    #1
    Tallahassee, FL

Alice cooper!!!

I am going to be one tired Kindergarten teacher tomorrow but it is so worth it!

What a show! If you EVER have the chance to see him DO IT! WOW!

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!

2. Back To Top    #2
    NW Ohio

Re: Alice cooper!!!

Have not seen him in concert. Have seen him playing 18 holes, but never in concert. You are right, I should.

Also, you just jumped up on my coolness scale Kim

Sent with Tapatalk on HTC Ten
    JD - 28' Round Above Ground Pool, 17,000 Gallons. Dual speed Jacuzzi pump with cartridge filter.
    Pool School - PoolMath - HIGHLY Recommended Test Kits

3. Back To Top    #3
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Yep, I'm a fan!

TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4
    East Texas

Don't care to see a guy who wears more makeup than my wife!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

5. Back To Top    #5
    Owensboro, KY

Love him - I got to see him twice. The last time was probably a decade ago. If was so surreal. He was playing at what was then called The Centre in Evansville, IN. Took my son who was 15-16 at the time (also a fan). They had ushers, who all looked to be in the 65+ range to show you to your seats. After the show started, they were all standing at the sides of the venue rocking just as hard as everyone else! He does put on a great show!!!
    12,000 gallon, in-ground, vinyl liner pool, TF-100 - City water
    Hayward Super II 1-Horsepower Pool Pump and Hayward Pro-Series S244T 24-Inch Top-Mount Sand Filter

6. Back To Top    #6

I saw him back in the '80's which he backed up Jethro Tull. Good times back then
    Inground 22k gallon gunite 15x31 main pool, 15x7 wading pool/sunning deck, hot tub/with overflow (9' octagon with limestone top) & slide NSWG, Aqua Blue Pebble Sheen
    Filter dual cartridge Sta-rite 450sq/ft, TF-100 Test Kit
    Heater Raypak 2100 400k btu cupro-nickel exchanger
    Auto pool cover, Polaris 280 auto pool cleaner, Jandy AqualinkRS8 Remote Control System