Coleman 16x48

lilo

Jul 6, 2016
Lexington
Hi everyone :wave:, I just cleaned and bought a new filter for my pool since the old one broke. I have recently seen a lot of videos with people that have switched to hard pluming and also added a fountain. :scratch: I was wondering what am I supposed to buy and do to make the transition. I am also wondering if anyone know how to make a skimmer or know about any skimmers that doesn't involve cutting the liner. I have a Coleman 16x48 pool which is exactly like an Intex 16x48 but just with a different name. Thanks for any help I get. :D

If you do a search on google you will find several over the wall skimmers. I will leave it up to you to find the one that would work best with your pool.

As for hard plumbing...once you get your stuff set up with the flexible hoses take and share a pic and we can better tell you what you need.

Kim:cat:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.