New Liner

JSM57

May 15, 2023
I am searching for a liner replacement for my above ground Coleman pool which uses the tube poles. The issue is the size. I currently have a 21' by 52". I built a deck around the existing pool and with the excellent care have had it for 7 years. It now has 3 leaks so time to replace. In all my searching I find all overlap liners in the 21" My deck cannot be adjusted to accommodate any other size. I also have tried to find a contact for Coleman pools. If I find the right 21' pool I might consider just replacing the whole thing rather than just a liner. Suggestions?

IMO, they completely change the pools every couple of years so that by year 7, your pool is 2 or 3 models old and you can't find a replacement liner. It guarantees you don't put a new liner on a frame that is beyond its life expectancy. It's awesome that yours held up, but it's likely the last of its peers.

When the frame goes, it will likely be quick. I wouldn't put the funds/effort into saving this one, only to be buying a new one in another year or two. So I'd start new now instead with the one-and-done mentality.

Best wishes either way and keep us posted. (y)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.