Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Where do you buy refills?

1. Back To Top    #1

Where do you buy refills?

Hi, I have the K-2006 kit. Where do you find the best (cheapest) place to buy refills for your kits at?

24,500 gallon, round, above ground pool. Sand filter, ultraviolet light.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Central Minnesota

Re: Where do you buy refills?

Fresh and great customer service.
    Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
    Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons

3. Back To Top    #3
    Port Orange, FL

+1 to what JVTrain wrote.
    Pool completed 3/21/2016
    8800 gallons, plaster 14' x 24', 3/4 hp Hayward pump, Hayward cartridge filter, Blue Essence T-5 SWG, Kreepy Krauly Kruiser, Taylor K-2006 test kit with Speedstir, Taylor K-1766 salt test and 250 sq. ft. of Heliocol solar panels with Pentair Solartouch control system

4. Back To Top    #4
    Basehor Kansas

I buy mine on ebay. It's usually free shipping and really cheap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

5. Back To Top    #5
    Pacific NW

Amazon wasn't too bad last I checked if you need it free 2 day shipping.
    16x32 IG Vinyl, 13,000 Gals. Hayward S-244T sand filter, SP2810X15 pump
    (1.5 HP motor) Jandy Lite2 LJ250N gas heater. TF-100 Test Kit.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Northern Howell, NJ

Quote Originally Posted by scwhitson View Post
    Hi, I have the K-2006 kit. Where do you find the best (cheapest) place to buy refills for your kits at?
    If you are the type that needs your refill vials to match your original K-2006 kit (Taylor label, same tips, etc), you can buy direct from Taylor or Amazon. Sometimes they are sold by full Amazon Prime. Other times it is Sold by a certified Amazon vendor and Fulfilled by Amazon. Either has always been free shipping for me in Jersey, (other states may be different).

Best way to track prices in Amazon is to add the item to your cart. Let it sit there. If the price changes, you will get an alert next time you sign on.

Also with Amazon, always look to the right hand side under "Other Sellers on Amazon". It will list the same product sold by other Amazon vendors with their prices + shipping (if applicable).
    25 + year pool owner. Current pool (going on 11th year) - 38K gallon in ground Gunite/White Plaster, Spillover Spa, Hayward Cartridge Filter, Hayward 450k BTU NG Heater, Hayward Goldline Aqua Logic control with T-Cell-15 Salt Water Cell, Dolphin Explorer.
    You Need: Bleach, a A Test Kit & a Bookmark to "Pool School". Now what's your question?