12.25% vs 10.5%… Same FC result in Pool Math

Where are you getting 12.25% and 10.5%? Don't think I've seen those before. I've seen 12.5% and 10%, but not the former. :)

REgardless, you'll notice anything from 11 up will show the same output of FC and SALT. So I am assuming it is rounding 10.5% up to 11. Maybe a bug?

Those are not standard concentrations. Use 12.5% or 10%.

Where are you getting 12.25% and 10.5%? Don't think I've seen those before. I've seen 12.5% and 10%, but not the former. :)

REgardless, you'll notice anything from 11 up will show the same output of FC and SALT. So I am assuming it is rounding 10.5% up to 11. Maybe a bug?

Marty-d AGAIN!

Wow ok, I guess been mixed up for a yar on this lol. Ok, got it. Thanks guys, sorry for silly question. So weir I have had this wrong in my head hahah.

I put all those selections into the fc overview card & got different amounts as suggestions. In the effects of adding tab it exhibits the behavior that @dBsooner described.

The Marty-BOT never sleeps ….

emilia clarke film GIF