New Filter

May 15, 2015
Spring Texas
Got rid of the old nautilus filter. Had to replace the broken multiport valve, so it made sense to replace the filter as well. Some of those old valves I quoted were close to 300 bucks.

anyone know how to label the plumbing ?

NEW filter setup 48 sq

Old

The fitting that is closest to the sight glass on the left side of the second picture is your Waste line. The line with the 1 on it is coming from your pump so that would be the Inlet side of the MPV. The line below that one, hidden behind it, is going out to your pool, likely through the heater first, so the Outlet line of the MPV.

The smaller 1" line with the shut off valve in the 3rd picture likely goes to a pressure side port for a waterfall or slide?

The fitting that is closest to the sight glass on the left side of the second picture is your Waste line. The line with the 1 on it is coming from your pump so that would be the Inlet side of the MPV. The line below that one, hidden behind it, is going out to your pool, likely through the heater first, so the Outlet line of the MPV.

The smaller 1" line with the shut off valve in the 3rd picture likely goes to a pressure side port for a waterfall or slide?

thanks!

but I was looking for is the stickers to label the pipes. Thanks in advance. But I may need your assistance JVTrain, on where to install a check valve , so my spa does not drain after shutting off the pump.

If a magic marker is too hillbilly for you....

27-106-1200_XL.jpg

Plumbing Labels, A A Manufacturing (777704) - INYOPools.com

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.