Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Water tile grout

1. Back To Top    #1

Water tile grout

If your water tile is blue, do you go with blue grout to match tile so the grout lines stick out? Do you have to have grout lines or can they install without? Advice?
    Pool Size=23,000 gallons
    DE Filter = DNS 48 sqft
    In ground pool

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tallahassee, FL

Re: Water tile grout

There are many colors of grout AND you can go almost groutless as well. Pick what works best for you and the look you want. Lots of people use a gray grout to help it blend.

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Houston, TX

Re: Water tile grout

I considered blue grout for our blue/teal tile, but I went with a light gray. I think either would have looked great, but blue grout scared me a bit.
    Water in, we're swimming! IG 18x29 gunite, 3.5-6.5 depth, 14,000 gallons approx, 1 skimmer, Hayward 4030 cartridge filter, Hayward Tristar VSP, 20 ft. raised bond beam with sprayers, 40 sq ft sunshelf with 2 bubblers, 7 ft round attached spa, Hayward 250k heater, quartz plaster, travertine coping, approx 800 sq feet acrylic deck