Just broke ground today another Dallas/FtWorth Area Pool

measure the width, length and depths. I found mine is not the full 7 foot depth on the deep end and it was promised that it would err on the other side (deeper) but that was ays after so just a couple inches let it go. If it's important to you catch today

Thanks for the tips guys ill go measure tomorrow before i wet it down again as i was told to do

- - - Updated - - -

anyone water when its close to freezing temps we going to get a cold front tonight. and temps are lower the next 3 days.

Our pool was shot with a high of 27. No watering occurred.

Thanks for the tips guys ill go measure tomorrow before i wet it down again as i was told to do

- - - Updated - - -

anyone water when its close to freezing temps we going to get a cold front tonight. and temps are lower the next 3 days.

I was researching this same question through old posts on this site, and it seemed like the concensus was that you don't water if you expect it to freeze on the shell because of below freezing temps.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just did the first water as temps are above freezing today. Also measured and from what i could tell based on the measurements its seems accurate some area littler larger but not shorter at least from what i can tell.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.