Bakersfield, Ca Gunite Build

4bf739c5975a6fdde658381b7c28d8da.jpg
Tile

You have a really nice pool plan and deck! Don't you love having the gunite?! It's so much easier to visualize the project.

I like your choices on stone and tile. The coping and stonework help tie it all together.

I'm very curious about some of the details I see on the gunite stage. Some people here probably know what's going on. I'm new and your plans are brief in details. This makes it fun, because I get to be surprised with each stage of your build.

I'm looking forward to seeing more!
Suz.

Yes it IS very common! In fact I do not know of ANY build-house,pool, addon, etc that has NOT gone over LOL

Do you already have a gas line ran? That is going to cost a few dimes for sure!

When you say firepit............what kind? stone, steel, etc. We will be glad to help you pick one out!

Kim

"Is it common to go over the budget you set for yourself?"

That's hilarious, or as others have said similarly.... Now I have to clean off my rootbeer from my computer screen!!!

I was so very clever and told PB's, hardscapers, landscapers a fake budget. But silently in my mind I added about 15K cushion for all those extras. That didn't work - at all!!! I blew the silent cushion out of the water!!!

Good luck with your budget, fake or otherwise - especially with Kim around!!!!
Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It sounds good even by the male version of the description - nouns, lucky if an adjective is included!!! Just razzin' you a little.... No offense intended.

I will enjoy seeing a picture of the glass. That always grabs my attention!
Suz.

Not sure where they are 'T'ing you gas, but make sure it isn't under your deck.
I am assuming it is PEX.

On my build, due to the cost of the fittings (and cheapness of the PEX) they ran separate runs to my pit, grill and heater.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.