Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic & Name Of Your Liner

Idalene

Feb 20, 2020
Chico, CA
Hello, I am a new member in the whirlwind of choosing a liner color. I've read through all of your posts and appreciate the posted pictures. I have put down a deposit with a contractor for a reline. He uses Latham products. My dream pool color is an aqua/turquoise but not with blue being dominant. I am leaning towards the gold pebble. I also like reef but, in pictures, it seems more blue. Can anyone give me advice since the same liner sometimes looks completely different in various pictures.? More photos would really help. Thanks and looking forward to loving my pool!

Reactions: BrettRod

Breeahna

May 4, 2019
Acworth
We were going to do a spring build also but my PB offered too many incentives to wait. I just found these on the Imperial site. I’m going to see a sample this week. Hoping it’s as pretty in person.
Hi! Did you choose this one? I'm deciding today and still leaning toward it, but also considering valencia tile with ocean mist bottom

cmae1625

Feb 7, 2020
Simpsonville, SC
Hello, I am a new member in the whirlwind of choosing a liner color. I've read through all of your posts and appreciate the posted pictures. I have put down a deposit with a contractor for a reline. He uses Latham products. My dream pool color is an aqua/turquoise but not with blue being dominant. I am leaning towards the gold pebble. I also like reef but, in pictures, it seems more blue. Can anyone give me advice since the same liner sometimes looks completely different in various pictures.? More photos would really help. Thanks and looking forward to loving my pool!
Have you been able to find any photos? We just installed this in our pool this week and I can send you some.

Peachtreemama

Feb 23, 2020
Georgia
Hey team! I am new to TFP and we are trying to pick a liner. I keep finding my way back to the Penny Mosaic from Latham, but it was new for 2019 and i can't find a pool with it! Has anyone seen it or used it? We are looking for a true medium/vivid blue.