How Clear is TFP Clear? Let's See (Pics Only Please).

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Can someone tell me how the photos of these pools show no reflections on the water whatsoever?
It’s mostly the suns position in the sky. Try it throughout the day and walk a lap around the pool to find the sweet spot. Mine would go from glass to a mirror depending on the time of day and where the sun was in relation to me looking.

Reactions: jseyfert3
I was lucky enough to find this forum as my pool was completed, so I started off on the right foot by ignoring most of the PB advice and removing the mineral pack immediately from the nature2 fusion soft!
With a white liner it’s really hard to show how clear it is, but thank you TFP!!!
Everyone who has come by has commented on how crystal clear & inviting it is!!

Attachments

• 66CF8FD6-4F4D-4AED-8916-A44EE2914D61.jpeg
    66CF8FD6-4F4D-4AED-8916-A44EE2914D61.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 7610A6A4-381F-4BBA-8CF5-5ED3346379E2.jpeg
    7610A6A4-381F-4BBA-8CF5-5ED3346379E2.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 96
  • 804015F2-27FD-4DEF-AA42-9717F10741F1.jpeg
    804015F2-27FD-4DEF-AA42-9717F10741F1.jpeg
    201.8 KB · Views: 96
I was lucky enough to find this forum as my pool was completed, so I started off on the right foot by ignoring most of the PB advice and removing the mineral pack immediately from the nature2 fusion soft
It matters not how long it’s been. A TFP pool is a TFP pool, and YOU sir have a prime example. (y)(y)(y)(y)

The ‘holy cow where did my water go’ ??? feeling will never get old.

• Love
Reactions: DieselBeast
It matters not how long it’s been. A TFP pool is a TFP pool, and YOU sir have a prime example. (y)(y)(y)(y)

The ‘holy cow where did my water go’ ??? feeling will never get old.
Thank you sir!!! My issue now is I want to bring my test kit to all my friends pools and start fixing them !! Lmao

!! My issue now is I want to bring my test kit to all my friends pools and start fixing them !! Lmao
Let them be. Even when they ask. They won’t want to listen. They want to hear how they are right. Not about the water, or the SWG.

Prepare yourself now to choke it down everytime you are told why friend XYZ doesn’t need any chlorine because they have alternative system ABC, or pool service LMNOP. Choke it down hard and don’t lose your friend. Smile and ask them if the hamburgers are good.

Let them be. Even when they ask. They won’t want to listen. They want to hear how they are right. Not about the water, or the SWG.

Prepare yourself now to choke it down everytime you are told why friend XYZ doesn’t need any chlorine because they have alternative system ABC, or pool service LMNOP. Choke it down hard and don’t lose your friend. Smile and ask them if the hamburgers are good.
Fantastic advice!!

I was lucky enough to find this forum as my pool was completed, so I started off on the right foot by ignoring most of the PB advice and removing the mineral pack immediately from the nature2 fusion soft!
With a white liner it’s really hard to show how clear it is, but thank you TFP!!!
Everyone who has come by has commented on how crystal clear & inviting it is!!
Put something in the water that'll drop to the bottom then grab a picture.

Last year we bought a house with a pool which is over 20 years old - it was in bad shape - having been maintained with pucks and shock and never been resurfaced - it looked ugly! I had the pool company look after it for for a few months until the end of the season while I tried to get my head around what needed to be done. It all seemed pretty overwhelming but after we had it resurfaced in January (fresh start) I took over using the TFP method. Like others, I was confused with why it was different to what was published pretty much everywhere else I looked but I decided to stick with it. I'm pretty pleased with the result and very thankful to TFP for allowing me to achieve this.

I borrowed my grandson's GoPro to see what it looked like under water. Its 28 feet to the other side from where the camera is!

Attachments

• Pool.jpg
    Pool.jpg
    725.2 KB · Views: 91
  • GOPR0120.JPG
    GOPR0120.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 91

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support