New Pool in Houston, TX - Completed August 2021

No worries. Add double your daily FC loss with liquid chlorine and brush or swim to mix it up. Remember, you can harmlessly go all the way to SLAM if you want, but the actual loss, and a reserve second dose of the same amount will be plenty. :)

No worries. Add double your daily FC loss with liquid chlorine and brush or swim to mix it up. Remember, you can harmlessly go all the way to SLAM if you want, but the actual loss, and a reserve second dose of the same amount will be plenty. :)

Thanks dude!

When should I put in the reserve 2nd dose, the next day, when I would typically put more chlorine?

Neil

Up to you. It’ll still be there tomorrow if you add it today. Or if you’d feel better rationing it, I won’t judge. If something happens to the electrician, (lord knows things happen) keep adding one days dose indefinitely, and the buffer should stay mostly in reserve. But make sure to mix well. It’s heavier than water and you don’t want it puddling up somewhere. If you brush, pay some mind to where you are brushing to, as well, so there isn’t half a puddle there.

You know what you’re doing. Stay far away from minimum and pay a little extra attention to it in the meantime because of the current issues. (See what I did there ? :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: travelfeedsthesoul
Up to you. It’ll still be there tomorrow if you add it today. Or if you’d feel better rationing it, I won’t judge. If something happens to the electrician, (lord knows things happen) keep adding one days dose indefinitely, and the buffer should stay mostly in reserve. But make sure to mix well. It’s heavier than water and you don’t want it puddling up somewhere. If you brush, pay some mind to where you are brushing to, as well, so there isn’t half a puddle there.

You know what you’re doing. Stay far away from minimum and pay a little extra attention to it in the meantime because of the current issues. (See what I did there ? :ROFLMAO:)

Yes, the "current" issue. LOL

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.