Fishers, IN
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
I have 2 Hayward Colorlogic LED lights in my pool. When I change the color of the lights, only one of them changes color. The other one remains white all the time no matter what color I select. When I change colors, both lights flash as if they are going through a cycle but one of them remains white all of the time. I've tried syncing them multiple times but nothing helps.

I guess it's possible knowing how terrible my PB has been that the PB gave me one ColorLogic LED light and one CrystaLogic LED light even though I paid for two CrystaLogic LED lights. My PB has basically left me hanging without finishing the pool.

How would I be able to figure out which lights I have? Is there someway I can look in the panel and see?

If both lights are indeed the ColorLogic LED lights then won't one of them change color?

Thanks in advance!

When a multicolored LED light creates white light, you can usually still see the component RGB colors from each group of LEDs. So when you look directly at the light and you only see white, then it is likely a single color LED.

It's too cold to get in there now while the plaster is still curing. I opened up the controller to check the wiring to see if they were any different but I couldn't find anything.

Hayward is saying it could be the incorrect voltage going to the light and to have someone come out and check the voltage. I have someone coming out hopefully late next week to check out all my equipment and finish setting up things my PB left me with.

I'm no electrician but I did look in the transformer and it looks like the lights are wired together. Hayward is asking for the model and serial number but I'd have to get into the pool and remove the light to check that. I'm stumped!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.