Anyone know where to get Quartzscapes?

Yarzy

Bronze Supporter
Jul 16, 2020
Chalfont, PA
Hi everyone. I am going to try to keep this civil but long story short, we are almost done our pool project but can not seem to find Quartzscape plaster and color. We confirmed our color in Feb, Barbados Blue Reflection series and we just found out our PB ordered this only 3 weeks ago and there is a huge backlog. We expected this to be totally finished by last weekend and now we are MAYBE going to get finished by July 4th. We signed in August of 2020. Needless to say, I am at my wits end as we tried to be as proactive as possible only to find out that it did not really matter as things were not ordered on time. With all that said, does anyone know where we may be able to find this stuff so we can finally finish this project? Any help would super appreciated as we are now losing 1/2 the summer waiting. We are located in the Philly area. Thanks so much!

That is the story of everything right now.. It is all backordered... Your best bet is to go to your builder and ask what they can get now and see if you can live with it :)

Yeah, that is exactly what I was trying to avoid by locking in 17 weeks ago on a color. Does anyone have any idea how long it is backordered for? Are we talking weeks, months, etc? At this point, I honestly have no idea if I will even swim this year. To say I am livid about the lack of prep and foresight by my PB is an understatement.

Interested to hear if you were able to find anything out. We’re in Texas, signed for the pool in October 2020 and still waiting on equipment and plaster. Like you we are so over it and willing to swim in the gunite if it’s our only way to swim this summer. :-/

We signed in Oct 2020, and asked our PB PM 3 times to confirm our plaster was available and each time we were told yes. Then, last week we were told everything was back ordered due to supply chain shortages, etc. Needless to say, I lost it on the PB PM. I picked up the phone and called CL industries in Orlando, FL to confirm because the trust has really eroded with our PB. They confirmed anything in Black and Blue was not being produced due to material shortages. It’s frustrating thinking we may miss the entire swim season but my wife and I said it just wasn’t worth settling for a color we didn’t want. It’s frustrating for sure, and who knows when we’ll actually shoot plaster 🤦🏼‍♂.

We went through this exact. EXACT SAME ISSUE.

we took ANY blue plaster they had and got diamond reef by noble tile. It’s not perfect but we are swimming. We had this issue June 29.

they told us 10 days and I’m glad we just took whatever was in stock.

we also had to order our own equipment, it can be bought online if you are willing to pay a premium.

Reactions: cowboycasey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.