Anyone build their own pool in the Fort Worth TX area?

Heeia4th

Jul 8, 2021
Haslet, TX
We've done our own pool build in our previous home and were happy with the results and price. This was in AZ. We are new to Fort Worth TX so we're looking to get a list of engineers, plumbers, electricians, excavators etc.
Any referrals would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Good luck! I am in the DFW area and I attempted this about a year ago for a new pool we are building at our new house being built. I tried to get bids from several contractors and none seemed interested. I think the problem is most of the subs are really busy and are kept busy by the pool builders in our area. I actually met with a PB in Rockwall this past weekend just to get another quote and he said their excavator is a 100 pools behind!

I will say a neighbor did this back in 2017 the same time I was having our current pool built and he did save a ton of money. He basically spent the same as I did going through a PB but got a lot more for his money. I think it is just a tough time to do this right now but it may improve at some point.

I actually met with a PB in Rockwall this past weekend just to get another quote and he said their excavator is a 100 pools behind!

That's crazy! But makes sense we signed contract in July but dig will probably not start until nov-dec ..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.