508 Errors yesterday, still super slow today

Hoping all of you working to fix this will take a break and enjoy some family and pool time. You've earned it even if things are not 100% back to normal on the site. Thanks!

Is there any problem with image upload? I tried a few minutes ago and was getting 'not valid image file' errors. These were small <100k jpegs, with .jpg extension. Also tried renaming to jpeg. Never had any problem before.

Quite possible, there is still a few kinks to work out. This is to be expected anytime a site moves to a completely new server, that has never ran any sites before.

I will sort it once I am sure the major things are working right.

To all the key players ('workers' seems more appropriate),

Thanks for your hard work to get the site rolling again! It boggles my mind to think about what it must take to manage everything. It's obvious how much you guys believe in this site and care about the people who benefit from it. I appreciate all of you each day, and especially the work ya'll did this week.

Take care,
Suz

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
To all the key players ('workers' seems more appropriate),

Thanks for your hard work to get the site rolling again! It boggles my mind to think about what it must take to manage everything. It's obvious how much you guys believe in this site and care about the people who benefit from it. I appreciate all of you each day, and especially the work ya'll did this week.

Take care,
Suz

Ditto.

Ok I'm not extremely knowledgable about computers but for some reason the website pulls up on my phone with ease but won't on my computer. Ifi refresh a couple of times I can get the main page to pull up but that is it. I don't think its an issue with network because my phone is connected to the same network. I never had this issue until the server went down. Am I missing something?

Hmmmm, ok what browser?

Try clearing your cookies and cache, then if that don't work try this for me.

Open a CMD prompt on your PC and type in ping troublefreepool.com then once that runs, type in tracert troublefreepool.com

Then post the results for me.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.