Z5 not climbing pool walls

dsm

Jul 3, 2010
Double Oak, TX
I've had my Dolphin Z5 for 3 weeks now. Darn thing is great! Except for the very first run in my pool I have not seen my Z5 climb the walls of my pool. I have tried just about every handle position available to adjust Z5 running properties. Guidance appreciated.

Thanks

Yes that is the likely reason. If it is anything like my M500 remote, short time setting and/or one of the modes is preventing it from going up the walls. Put it on the middle time setting and on water line cleaning only to confirm it will still go up the walls. I have to play with it to get it to do what I want and it is not intuitive in my opinion.

Is it trying to climb the walls and not able too? I just got the z5 and it was having trouble going up the vertical walls in my vinyl pool so i brushed the sides even though they did not feel slippery and now it works as it should.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Good question. I have no idea how to operate the remote. I have played with it a couple of times. I must have goofed it up.

Scroll until you get it on the first guy. That is the full 2 1/2 hour run. The second one is the short 1 hr run (no waterline cleaning.) once you get it on the first guy hit ok and your power supply should beep letting you know it accepted the input.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.