Such a newb

Jun 16, 2015
Burke VA
Hello everyone at TFP, been reading the forums for the past week now as I have finally put my deposit on my above ground pool from kayak 12x24 (small I know but it's all I had room for) I wish I read this forum before the salesman came but alas I'm here now. My pool comes with a frogger cartridge system (which everyone here seems to say get rid of) I have ordered my Ts-100 test kit. I'll be checking in periodically once construction begins and people of TFP, get ready for a onslaught of questions from this newb

Don't worry, you are starting from scratch (and won't be using the frogger!) so you are already in good shape! Like you, I found this forum before we started building our pool and have used the methods given here and we haven't had any problems with our water. You will be fine. Those kayak pools look great :)

Post lots of pics of install/etc. People here love the pictures!

Welcome to TFP! :wave: Congrats on your pool purchase! We're very happy to hear you have a TF-100 on its way! :goodjob: You're a step ahead. While you are daydreaming about your new pool, feel free to browse the site and/or refer to the links below in my sig. They come-in quite handy.

Also, once your pool is built, feel free to add your pool info to your signature by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. It will help us later.

Welcome to TFP, and please use the resources here to make your pool life more enjoyable.

- - - Updated - - -

PS - You're not the only "Newb". Someone else posted "Newbie" earlier today. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.