OK Geniuses

Update,,,,,

I went on a 4 Wheeling vacation in the UP of Michigan last week for 7 days. Showed momma how to & how much bleach to add before leaving. I know the consumption of bleach per my pool and weather so it was easy for her. Talked to her every day and had zero questions so i did not ask how the pool was going. Figured if she did have issues she would tell me. Got back and the pool is perfect ! The wife said it was easy and after a few days of testing 3-4 times a day to get the confidence it was smooth sailing. even got a "" OK you are right "" out of the deal :)... Im still behind about 1.5 million in being wrong but its nice to be right once every 10 years or so.lol

Thanks Everyone !!!!

I call once every ten years above average. Very glad to hear she was open to learning it and that everyone came out happy. Certainly makes life easier!

From my HTC One via Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.