FS: Perfect Condition Polaris 360 Vac-Sweep $389 OBO +shipping

Rhuel

Aug 31, 2014
Charles Town
We bought this new 2 weeks ago through Amazon and used it for 3 hours after initial setup. I've put it back in the box with everything it came with. Due to the design of our pool, this cleaner gets stuck in the corners near the steps. It stays there for about 3 minutes, backs up as it's supposed to, then heads for the steps and gets stuck again. The cleaner works as it is designed, but just doesn't work well with our pool design.

I paid $389. The seller wants us to pay return shipping, and reduce the refund by 10% as the unit is now used and also reduce the refund by the amount they spent to ship the item initially. I would like to get as close to the original price we paid as possible + shipping. Item is in Charles Town, WV.

Not much in the way of pics to post as it's like brand new in the box.

From the mfg's website:
The Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 pressure-side pool cleaner works in all in-ground pools and operates without a separate booster pump for maximum energy efficiency. It features all-wheel drive and advanced cleaning technology that is powered by triple jets. The Polaris 360 easily connects to a dedicated pressure line and sweeps, scrubs, and vacuums all surfaces of the pool. The pressure cleaner is equipped with a single chamber filter bag where it captures large debris like leaves and pebbles. Its unique filter bag removes debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter, prolonging the life of your filtration system. In-line back-up valve automatically frees the 360 if it gets cornered, keeping it cleaning without interruption.