Ground prep for new Intex-26'X52"

Looks like we are forecasted to get about 2" more of rain tonight and tomorrow. Thinking if I had gotten the pool up, I would have a good start filling it for free, with all this rain. My friend was going to come move the sand yesterday, but guess what? It was raining, so he didn't! I have 18 of the 24 blocks leveled. Progress is so slow!

Almost seems like the summer we had when I installed in 2013. RAIN!!!

Finally Down to two more blocks to level. But guess what? It's raining again! Apparently it is only sunny when I am at work, lol. I still have to adjust a couple of blocks. Hopefully it will dry out enough for my friend to move the sand, then we can get the liner up!

We finally got the pool up. My kids and I worked hard yesterday and got the sand spread out. I readjusted a couple of blocks, then I had to wait for the muscles of the operation to level and smooth out the sand, then tamped. We put the Gorilla pad down, and got the pool up this evening. Had relatives in from out of town, so had to stop and visit a bit, so I don't have any pics of it filling. Turned the water off for the night, with about 3" in it. Want to be able to make sure the uprights are good. Wanted some water in there in case it storms.. Couldn't get all the wrinkles out, didn't want to be rude to the guests. But I really wanted to get this done! Two nice days in a row really helped. Boy does my back ache!!

The muscles....

My inspectors, ha...... Edit: we did fix the legs, lol. He was still putting them up when the chickens came to see what we were doing.

Finally upright! Will trim the pad later. Calling about getting a deck built soon!

You did it! I bet you're so happy! It looks great! Get in n work those wrinkles out.

I was out there in the dark with a flashlight, haha. Went back out this morning, it looked pretty good. Worked out a few small ones, and was happy with the results. Turned the water back on, there's about 3" in it. Very happy!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.