Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: affordable pool ladder?

1. Back To Top    #1

affordable pool ladder?

Hi guys ...

just wondering if anyone knows where I can get an AFFORDABLE pool ladder (stair type preferable) for my intex metal frame pool.

The ladder that came with it is ... well, you've heard it before ... bad. I hate that my mom won't go in the pool just cause of the dang ladder.

I was thinking of getting a friend to build a wooden one ... thoughts on that?

your input is greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance
    Intex Frame Setâ„¢ 24'x48" AGP, 9,951 gallons, 4000 gph Filter Pump, INTEX 56601 SWG, Skooba-Vac Vacuum, PoolDevil

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: affordable pool ladder?

IF you don't mind a used ladder/steps, that's the way to go. Check eBay and your local Craigslist(http://www.craigslist.com). There are many great deals and many ladders listed there. It's a lot like the classifieds in the new, except with SO MUCH more stuff.

As for the wooden step... It might work, but I don't think being in the water all the time will do it much good.

HTH,
    Adam
    18' x 42" Intex Easyset Pool, with 16' x 52" deep end in the middle. Approx. 5500 Gal.
    Hayward Power-Flo LX 1 HP, 100# Jacuzzi Brand Sand Filter(Piped underground so it looks nice) 8)
    3 - 2' x 20' Solar Pool Heater Panels(roof mounted)
    Goin' on 9 summers...NOBODY thought it would last this long.
    Buried Portable Spa sharing pumps and water with pool (Almost complete project)

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: affordable pool ladder?

I'm always checking ebay and craigslist ... thanks

I'll keep looking
    Intex Frame Setâ„¢ 24'x48" AGP, 9,951 gallons, 4000 gph Filter Pump, INTEX 56601 SWG, Skooba-Vac Vacuum, PoolDevil