Should I upgrade my pool vacuum?

Jun 29, 2014
Tennessee
I have the manual vacuum that came with the pool and connects to the intake valve that goes to the filter. So far it works fine......it just requires my time to connect it and get it in the pool and vacuum. I find this relatively relaxing and appeasing to my OCD :p

However, I am considering getting something that moves around on its own (not powered though) and am looking for suggestions, recommendations, warnings, etc.

Thanks in advance to any responders!

I liked my Kreepy Krause Lil Shark. Only one moving part so no worries about breaking. Worked great.

I bought a Lil Shark 2 years ago for $125 on Amazon. Now the price is $161. It seems that it has been discontinued. Mine works great. I leave it connected full time with it sharing suction with the skimmer and my pool water currently is almost spotless with 3 hours run time. 15x30 AGP.

The new version actually looks like a shark and costs $133. My guess is that it functions the same as the old version.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.