So excited for this pool season!!!

Jun 19, 2014
Washington, Il
I found you guys in June of last year, I took over the pool from my husband and I am in love. I can't wait for this season, we took the cover off and the water is crystal clear. I am ready to test and make my water sparkle. I can't tell you enough how exciting it is to be in control of this and not it controlling me. This will be the second season following this method and after 8 years of having a pool I will never go back. ;)

:party::goodpost::lovetfp:

I found you guys in June of last year, I took over the pool from my husband and I am in love. I can't wait for this season, we took the cover off and the water is crystal clear. I am ready to test and make my water sparkle. I can't tell you enough how exciting it is to be in control of this and not it controlling me. This will be the second season following this method and after 8 years of having a pool I will never go back. ;)

You took the time to learn it... Now reap the benefits! Enjoy your summer!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.