What did you do to your pool today?

with a cup of coffee in one hand, I emptied the skimmer. Looked at my SWG for all green lights - Ok. Tried to hear my super duper, super quiet intellifo pump running (it is)....
Looked in the pump basket for any bubbles or see if it needs cleaned - no bubbles, basket is fine.
Looked at pressure gauge - its fine

Looked at the pool, its clean and clear and sparkly!
Checked water temp - 72F... (ugh.. been 72 for a month, all the rain has kept the temp down).

Sat pool side and ate some coffee and drank some cinnamon rolls.

Pondered where I want to locate a few plants I bought at the landscape store yesterday. (Still havent decided).

What's wrong DV, up too late last night :cheers: ? :lol:

You and Dave should have breakfast sometime you loons!

Toofast, I had the injection point plumbed in on the build. Never took it further. I plan on that someday, but it's awfully hot and sunny over there for every day use/storage.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Opened on Tuesday 4/21. Filter running 24/7 for the moment. Added 5 gals of liquid chlorine last night. Tested this morning for the first time this season. pH too high; added acid. CYA lowest in 3 years. Minor amount of cc, likely due to all the pollen flying around. Water sparkles this afternoon! Late this afternoon put on solar cover. Current water temp is 57F; supposed to be a warm week this week! Likely put filter on timer tomorrow morning.

Nope, that is a good protocol for that, eewwwww.

We managed to mow part of the yard that wasn't too soggy. Supposed to rain all week again.

I cleaned the filters. Again. They were dirtier than I thought they would be. Dang, I love our trees, but man do they dump a LOT of stuff in our pool. I needed to test cya again because of all the rain. But, we made a pitcher of drinks and got in the hot tub instead! We're in the second pitcher now! :-D

our lake that was down 12' in Feb officially got 100% full today. Ok, rain can stop!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey! Speakin of rain. Guess what?!? Yep, just started raining again. Hot tub is under roof on the patio! :goodjob:

I have the same problem! Love the trees, but . . .

I cleaned the filters. Again. They were dirtier than I thought they would be. Dang, I love our trees, but man do they dump a LOT of stuff in our pool.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey! Speakin of rain. Guess what?!? Yep, just started raining again. Hot tub is under roof on the patio! :goodjob:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok cool. I had no idea they would be affected that much. I think...I got down to about 44 this winter, can't remember now, but that's close.

Rats in the pool...No way AimeeH, I would have done the same thing, at least. :goodjob:

I wish I was getting all that rain in my pool. Man!

Ran my chemistry and the Robot yesterday. After I put him up, we got storm wind from the wrong direction, and the winds shredded leaves for the pool. Robot goes back in today...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support