Omnilogic

Jun 29, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
In the midst of a pool build. I am looking to use the Omnilogic system from Hayward. Anyone have any comments on it? Good? Bad? Better than the others out there? On paper it looks like the most advanced system out there for a residential pool.

I want to be able to control with Idevice and android. Control filter running, turn on lighting, spa heater, and a couple outside lights. And I suppose it will also be able to open close valves for different operations.

Welcome to TFP!

The OmniLogic system is very new, so we don't really know very much about it. They shipped a few last year, and then stopped shipments. From what I gather they will be shipping again this spring.

Hi, this is John with Hayward Pool Products. The OmniLogic was originally released to specific accounts to monitor installations and solve any glitches. As of this date the OmniLogic is being shipped to distribution and is available to install. If you go to www.hayward.com you will see more information on the control.

Hi, this is John with Hayward Pool Products. The OmniLogic was originally released to specific accounts to monitor installations and solve any glitches. As of this date the OmniLogic is being shipped to distribution and is available to install. If you go to www.hayward.com you will see more information on the control.

Hey John, that is good information. Thanks for sharing it with the forum. :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.