SOLAXX vs CIRCUPOOL

I have a 38,000 gal. Gunite pool and live in new york , i am deciding which sw system to purchase , the solaxx produces 1.65 pounds per hour of chorine the circupool unit produces 2.1 , and offers a 60,000 gal. unit with a 7 year warrantee , on the surface the circupool seems to offer a better unit any help would be appeciated ,

Last edited by a moderator:
If it produces that much per hour, you're gonna need a bigger pool. :) I'd say the Solaxx is nowhere near big enough unless you want to run it 24/7 . I'm currently debating between a circupool and a pentair. My pool is about 34k gal. I'm torn between circupool which had quality issues with the previous model, and pentair which made my pool light that I despise. Those are the only ones I've found that produce more than 2lbs/day without going above $1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As stated above, the chlorine ratings are per day and not per hour. And assuming running at 100% 24/7. With a 38k pool, I would recommend a 60k SWG system as a minimum size which should produce around 2.1 pounds per day or more.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.