any updates on Liquidator white stuff, other issues?

Jan 28, 2014
Buckeye AZ
First summer almost officially over with a new pool, TFP method from day one. So far so good. I only test once a week, just go out every night at 9 to dump my bleach in the pool.

For $200 I'd take a flyer (flier?) on the Liquidator. I'm not interested in anything that requires electrical, or putting together systems from multiple parts. Just one package plug and go is enticing. Our pool has high Calcium and needs acid once a week to keep PH low. Any ongoing concerns with "white stuff"?

We haven't had a thread about the "white stuff" in a while. No doubt it still exists, but apparently it isn't as big a problem as originally reported. Maybe the bleach has gotten better. :scratch:

It's easy enough to clean out of it does build up.

I'm coming to the end of my second year with the Liquidator and I have had no problems with the "white stuff". You might find it a little bit of a challenge to dial in a Liquidator with a variable speed pump.

So the LQ is just pulling water through when the pump runs right? and the higher the speed you run, the more water gets mixed/added back. I'm not married to my run times. I do like a higher speed to get the floor jets really blowing. And I don't think the low speed over night would cycle very much through the LQ. But I suppose it's just trial and error

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.