Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Just finished may 2007

1. Back To Top    #1

Just finished may 2007

Here are a few pictures from our recently completed pool and lanscaping project.

36k, 23'x47' freeform 3.5'-9'deep
    Gunite/white plaster
    Colorlogic LED lights.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Nice pool! Welcome to TFP!

I am trying to get your photos to show in your post, as I had to paste to a new tab to see them... seems the img tags don't work with webshots?

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mermaid Queen
    Nice pool! Welcome to TFP!

I am trying to get your photos to show in your post, as I had to paste to a new tab to see them... seems the img tags don't work with webshots?
    I had to make a few changes but they are there now.

Volleytime, Great looking pool. Thanks for sharing. Welcome to TFP. Sean, looks like another one for the slide show.
    MIKE

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8

4. Back To Top    #4
    You bet! Very nice.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

5. Back To Top    #5
    TFP Guide

In the Industry

Gorgeous pool!

The envy of the neighborhood, especially on those dog days of summer.

Enjoy.

Rik

6. Back To Top    #6
    Fantastic looking pool and beautiful tree in the background.
    IG 18x36 oval vinyl, Spill over spa, Northstar 2hp-2spd, 2.5" piping, S310T 500lb Sand filter, 400k gas heater, AutoPilot SWCG
    http://www.tftestkits.net/

7. Back To Top    #7
    Thank you for the nice comments and getting the pictures to show up.
    Gunite/white plaster
    Colorlogic LED lights.

8. Back To Top    #8

That is a beautiful pool. Looks like you're already enjoying it, alot.
    Buggs

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.

9. Back To Top    #9
    volleytime, your pool is bigger than some hotels I've been to. Very nice, enjoy.
    2007 - 24' AG Doughboy Desert Spring dished 1.5', with DB Power Pak II-1hp pump, DB Sequel I Plus DE, Hayward H-Series Heater 100k + 8gal LQ.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Volleytime,

Extremely beautiful pool.
    21,200 gal IG gunite, CL 580 sqft Cartridge filter, aqua pure salt system, polaris 480-blue&white, Jandy PDA Remote, (4) Jandy Deck Jets

11. Back To Top    #11
    I really like your gazebo/pergola....I am looking to do something like that around my spa area. Thank you for sharing your pics!
    1980's Shasta built 30,000 gal inground diving pool. Pebble-tec interior. Pentair DE Filter. In ground pop-ups. Hayward Navigator sweeper.

12. Back To Top    #12

Quote Originally Posted by From_Arizona
    I really like your gazebo/pergola....I am looking to do something like that around my spa area. Thank you for sharing your pics!
    That looks like the same pergola we bought from Sam's last month. They were closing them out at $399. Now we just need the time to get it assembled.
    35+ year old 16 x 30 oval, depth 4 ft to 8 ft, in ground concrete pool approx 17,000 gallons-using BBB method

13. Back To Top    #13

Sams Club pergola

Yes, that is the Sams Club Bella Lago collection. We got the pergola for $399 as well. Assembly is easy and we achored it to the concrete. Enjoy!
    Gunite/white plaster
    Colorlogic LED lights.

14. Back To Top    #14
    Vollytime,

Nice pool! Your pool looks huge. Can you please post your specs.
    20x40 24,000 gal IG plaster/CircuPool RJ45 SWG/2 skimmer/2sp 2.5hp Jandy Stealth/340sq ft cart filter/600sqftHeliocol Solar Panels/6ft semi circlr tanning ledge/25ft deep end bench/5ft sheer descent/2 lion head water features/1300sqft travertine paver/2 Colorlogic lights/Hayward Navigator/3step 2ft raised bond beam

15. Back To Top    #15
    Thanks...The pictures do make the pool look huge. The pool contract states 850 square feet. It is 47' long and approx. 26' wide at its widest point. It is shaped like a peanut so the width varies. The depth goes from 3.5' to 9'. Based on my last water bill (UGH) and my neighbor's, I estimate it holds 34-35k gallons of water.
    Gunite/white plaster
    Colorlogic LED lights.

16. Back To Top    #16
    I am going to disagree that the pictures make your pool look huge........... IT IS HUGE!!!!!!!!

I have a 20x40 24,000 gal pool and it is very large compared to a normal 15x30, so basically your pool is like comparing mine to a 15x30. Please let me know which utility companies you use, so I can by some of their stock...LOL.

I'm just kidding. Again, nice pool.
    20x40 24,000 gal IG plaster/CircuPool RJ45 SWG/2 skimmer/2sp 2.5hp Jandy Stealth/340sq ft cart filter/600sqftHeliocol Solar Panels/6ft semi circlr tanning ledge/25ft deep end bench/5ft sheer descent/2 lion head water features/1300sqft travertine paver/2 Colorlogic lights/Hayward Navigator/3step 2ft raised bond beam