This is a trouble free pool!

Feb 18, 2010
Houston, TX
I haven't posted lately, actually this is my first post this year. I've been extremely busy with several projects, one of which is renovating the outside of our house. My wife and I have been busy replacing the siding, putting new windows in, and repairing/repainting the soffit and fascia. We also replaced our liner this year, due to a cat that loved to drink from the pool. He'd lean down towards the pool, put his feet on the liner, claws out to hold on, and as a result there were probably hundreds of pinholes all around the pool. When we'd get a lot of rain and the water would get close to the top of the skimmer, all the holes would be underwater and we'd get water between the liner and wall. Well last fall, that cat disappeared :( so this spring we replaced the liner. I still have to put all the whatchamacallits :suspect: back on (just to the left of the skimmer), but I'll get to it. Eventually...

Anyways, here's a pic of my wife and girls (6 and 3) cooling off. Yes, there are 3 leaves in the pool, my 6 year old like me to leave a few when I vacuum so she can get them out. She has dive sticks and other toys, but whatever makes her happy! :mrgreen:

14604062429_20d33f8eb7_c.jpg

Yes, there are 3 leaves in the pool, my 6 year old like me to leave a few when I vacuum so she can get them out. She has dive sticks and other toys, but whatever makes her happy!

The things we do for our kids. :mrgreen: It looks great!

If I wasn't so happy with my pool, I would almost say it's too clear. I can see every little speck of anything that dares to enter my water. :shock:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.