OH YEAH ... 1st swim was great! Pool folks come over tomorrow for our walk-through on how to do all the chemicals and turn on the pump ...

the dogs got to take a dip too! 1st time (they are both 8) ... doggie paddle is automatic, I laughed like crazy - I only left em go for 2 seconds to see if they could do it ... I definitely need a 2nd boat ... they each want to be captain!

the best part - you get wet - go in the house and turn off the A/C - 71 to 75 and it feels comfortable, maybe my electric bill will balance out with the pump?

once I get some of the landscaping back to normal and the patio pavers set - I'll post more pics!

thanks for the forum, I'm learning!

CentPA_New_AG said:
the best part - you get wet - go in the house and turn off the A/C - 71 to 75 and it feels comfortable, maybe my electric bill will balance out with the pump?

Congrats on the new pool, it looks great! :goodjob: And remember, when the pool man starts talking chemicals,don't pay attention to a word he says unless it's how to take care with BBB. :wink:

You keep the A/C at 71? :shock: Ours is never lower then 77 and that's perfect for us, 71 seems cold. Heck, now that you have a pool, turn off the A/C all together and just float around in the pool all day! :eek: :mrgreen:

Adam

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.