Gotta love well water.

Jun 16, 2013
Hartland, MI
Opened the pool yesterday and the water was crystal clear. Then I filled with a filter on the end of my hose and now it looks like ****.
PH 7.0
Cya 20
Fc 2.5
Cc 0
u5u2ydev.jpg
dagahyty.jpg
epapagut.jpg

Those numbers are after the fill up. So, I doubt there's any algae growing if I still had fc leftover and no cc.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yeah, I used metal out when I put the pool up last year and it was fine all summer. No staining or anything. So, I bought a filter for the end of the hose this year and still my water is full of iron. I just put some DE in my sand filter to help capture the small particles so hopefully it will start to clear if not I'll be buying some more metal out tomorrow.

Not sure I used it once last year before I read about sequestrants on this forum. It worked pretty much overnight and I never had to add it again all year. My water was perfect all summer, I received compliments all the time. Thanks to this website off course.

u3azepav.jpg

Didn't add any sequestrants and the water is crystal clear after a night of the filter running. I'm guessing it was sand from my well and not metals, because I never get, any staining and in only added the metal out once last year. Just got to give it a good vacuuming and wait for it to warm up and I'm in business again. Well besides putting a new pressure gauge on my filter because when I pulled it out of the shed it was reading 50.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.