Gallery Page?

No, not right now anyway. Adding a photo gallery turned out to involve more work than we originally expected.

I know there is a lot of interest in a photo gallery and I hope to look into it again next winter.

It's all my fault!

Sean had asked for my help with that page and I was all gung ho and then my life went to sh*ts, pardon the language, and I totally dropped the ball. You want details, you say? Ok. Medical bills in excess of our ability to pay but we're surfacing on that one. And the pool sprung a leak. The water level is lower than what we dropped it to last Autumn. It still has a layer of ice and I can't see the bottom or side yet but there's another expense to be dealt with.

The health issues have kept me busy since last October, and they aren't even ours. They involve our dogs. Only dog people could understand what's going on here, it's not pretty.

So. To Sean, my apologies. You asked for my help and I totally fell down on the job. To the members, I'm so very sorry. You - we! - deserve a gallery page and the application Sean selected is excellently suited for it, but Sean's busy bee is off worrying about her own life and is not serving the greater goal one bit.

We should drown her!

Ok. Maybe not drown her. She has plenty of troubles right now :(

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.