Ultra Frame 24x52 foot not quite level

rmasci

May 22, 2014
Georgia
Hi -- I worked really hard to try and level my pool but it seems that after getting it all up and started to fill its off by 2.5 inches. I wanted to know if this was a problem -- I have the pool 2/3rds filled and it would be a shame to dump all that water at this point (12 hrs of filling), but if it's not safe I'll have to do it. The pool is a 24x52 Summer Escapes frame pool.

Thanks

Rich

Welcome to TFP Rich.

You're not going to like what I say but.... you have to start over. Industry standards are 1" out of level and that's pushing it. You are 2.5" out.

You have to take the high side down and do not add dirt to the low side.

I know it's rough for them but you gotta keep them as safe as possible. Good luck!!!

Rich, here is another thought on filling it back up. if the town you are in has a Volunteer Fire Department, you could possibly ask them if they can help fill it for you. Some towns will allow them to do this, they call it 'pump training' and something about filling up a pool with a 5" supply line from the hydrant and a 2.5" hose filling it up at 1000 gpm won't take long. Something to throw out there at ya.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.